- There will be Tickets at our cash desks.
- We will have about 1000 4-day tickets for sale in Hamburg. First come, first serve. Be there early!
- We will sell day tickets as well. But same here – there’s a limit of 1000 per day, too.
The on-line ticket sale will close on December 10th 2012 at 23:59:59 CET.
29C3 will cost us much more than standard tickets priced at 80 EUR will pay. Thus we’ll sell supporter tickets for 100 and 120 EUR. Please consider buying one of these. Help us minimize our losses and support others who can’t afford paying much more! For more information see the About the tickets section or read our Blog Post.
|Standard||80 EUR||no separate invoice|
|Supporter I||100 EUR||no seperate invoice, but good feeling included|
|Supporter II||120 EUR||no seperate invoice still, but even better feeling included|
|Business||350 EUR||comes with an invoice that includes name and address|
|Up-and-coming||25 EUR||birthday after 26.12.1994 (younger than 18 yrs.)|
|Members of the CCC e.V.||60 EUR||membership fees must be paid before Dec, 1st|
|Day ticket standard||35 EUR||cash only|
|Day ticket up-and-coming||10 EUR||cash only|
|Night passes||5 EUR||valid from 11pm till 8 am, cash only|
- Day and Night Passes
- There will be tickets for single days. They will be available onsite.
- Night passes can be purchased each day at around 11pm and are valid until 8am.
- Further information
- Children under 12 in attendance of an adult get in for free.
- A single person officially accompanying a handicapped person gets in for free.
About the Tickets
- Moving the 29C3 to Hamburg will cost a lot of money. As far as we know so far, 80 EUR for a standard ticket will not cover those costs. If we wanted 29C3 to make no loss, based on our current calculation, the price for a conference ticket should be something around 100 to 120 EUR.
- If you feel you can afford it, and if you feel that Congress might be worth it, please consider buying a supporter ticket. We sell these in two versions, one for 100 and the other one for 120 EUR. Which one you choose, if any, depends on you.
- Including the good feeling to have supported a good cause. If you or your employer want to support our event, please consider buying one of these tickets. We try hard to keep the normal tickets very cheap. Financial sponsoring helps us in achieving this aim. By offering Supporter and Business Tickets we try to provide you with a convenient way of supporting us that usually does not even require involvement of your company's marketing department. These are the only tickets that come with an invoice including a name and an address.
- We are eager to support the young generation, so we offer heavily subsidized tickets for everybody up to the age of 18 (Birthday after 26.12.1994). Please bring a (sufficiently convincing fake of a) document stating your age.
Can't Afford to Pay the Full Price?
- If you or someone you know can't afford to pay the full price for a ticket, send a mail to 29C3firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us a bit about you or him/her, why you or this person can't pay the full price and why he or she should take part in 29C3 nevertheless. Usually we agree on something.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions on Tickets, Pricing and Ticket Sale
How can I get a ticket?
As the years before we will have an on-line ticket sale again. Go there, get an account and order your Tickets.
The https://presale.events.ccc.de on-line ticket sale] closes on December 10th 2012 at 23:59:59 CET. So hurry up!
Tickets reserved on the ticket sale system have a payment deadline of 14 days, after which they go back into the ticket pool. You can cancel a ticket until we've generated the PDFs (approx. 2 weeks before the conference), but explicitly so and without resale.
How can I pay the tickets?
You can pay your ticket via regular wire transfer to our German bank account (preferred) or via credit card (for an additional fee). If you need/want to pay cash, please contact us.
How do I see if my payment was received?
The payment status is currently updated manually. This may take a few days. Thanks for your patience. When your payment status is updated, you will receive an e-mail if you supplied us with your e-mail address.
When can I download the tickets?
We'll generate the PDF files shortly before congress. Until then, you can see the status of your order in the web interface, but not download and print your tickets.
I already confirmed my order, but now I want more tickets or t-shirts
Please generate a second account for your additional items. If you haven't paid your order yet and are unable to create a second account, please contact email@example.com
I don't own a printer, how can I present my ticket?
We really, really prefer printed tickets, as they are much easier to handle for us. If you cannot print your ticket, we will most likely be able to scan your tablet / laptop display. Just plan a few minutes more for check-in.
Cash desk opening hours
The cash desk will most probably open in the late evening on 26th December and will remain open (except 00:00 - 08:00) until 30 December. Experience has shown that there's always a long queue between 11:00 and 13:00 on the first day of the congress.
Speakers can go directly to the speakers room firsthand. It will be right before the cashdesks.
Invited press and guests may jump the queue at the main entrance to be welcomed by the entrance supervisor and receive their tickets.
What happened to the pupils ticket?
With the ongoing internationalization of the Congress, it became harder for us to validate school ID cards from foreign visitors. As we are about to support the young generation, we changed the ticket system: We think it's fair to say that everybody up to the age of 18 (as in: Birthday after 26.12.1994) is considered to be the “younger”. Please bring a (sufficiently convincing fake of a) document, in case we are in doubt about your age. If you are 18 or older, but for some reason you have trouble paying the full entrance fee, send us an email.
I need a receipt for my ticket. How do I get one?
An invoice containing your name and address is included with the business ticket only. All other tickets types come with all information that makes them a valid receipt. If you need something in addition, please contact us.
I'm a hipster, consultant, VIP or something like that. Can I attend for free?
No. Social-media experts should remember that we are, in fact, a hacker club.
I'm a member of the press, a news agency, a documentary filmer or something like that. Are there press tickets?
Please write to presse(at)ccc.de.
I would like to buy a business ticket to receive champagne and sandwiches, what do I have to do?
Convince your employer to buy a business ticket, and magical things will happen.
If you have further questions concerning the tickets please read this page again. If your question is still not answered contact us. If you think your question is relevant for everyone, please add it in the wiki (FAQ/Tickets as a new section of the discussion), there they will be answered as well.