From 27C3 public wiki
During all the years there were really great workshops at the Chaos Communication Congress. Unfortunately they were a bit hard to find, and they still are, because we announce them very late and in the wiki only, some workshops aren't in there either, we don't answer mail from people doing the workshops, we lock the rooms when a workshop should take place, we mistake one room for another and we don't provide necessary equipment (no videoprojector etc.). So it is clear, that the lack of attendees in some workshops was surely not because of uninteresting topics but merely because we don't give a shit about them. Oh, and yes, if you give a workshop, you should still pay for a ticket and engage in the presale rat race.
The plan was to create the fahrplan directly from pentabarf, but there is currently no way export a current version to the homepage. It works for the elite lectures, however.
http://events.ccc.de/congress/2010/Workshops/ (currently not updated because we don't care)
A desperate self-organized attempt at having decent workshops
Day 1 - 2010-12-27
- 16:00 - 19:00 Room A03 MoinMoin Wiki v2.0 - News, Architecture and Coding - Redesigning MoinMoin as it should be.
- 16:00 - 19:00 Room B04 From state IDs to Web of Trust based identity - removing dependency on goverments in managing your identity
- 19:30 - 22:00 Room A03 Introduction to gEDA Using open source tools to create open hardware
- 22:30 - 00:30 Workshop II. Food Hacking - Kombucha Brewing
- 23:00 - 24:00 Room A03 Esperanto-Schnupperkurs
Day 2 - 2010-12-28
- 13:00 - 17:00 Room B04 FPGA Introduction Workshop
- 14:00 - ... Hardware Hacking Area Arduino For Total Newbies Workshop (see also Day 3)
- 20:00 - 22:30 Room B04 "Data Retention action planning" (see also the talk on day 1)
- 22:30 - 01:00+ Room A03 Make a USB device with an ARM Cortex-M3 board
Day 3 - 2010-12-29
- 10:00-11:00: Haecksenfrühstück/ Haecksen breakfast - meet the women's network of CCC, WOMEN ONLY, Workshopraum A03, for details please see http://haecksen.org
- 11:00-14:00,Haecksenworkshops, Workshopraum A03 : Vorträge/Presentations (for details please see http://haecksen.org/index.php/Termine):
* Bioinformatics & Machine Learning - a Brief Introduction, * Sentiment Analysis / Opinion Mining * "A short teaser regarding the documentary on women developers/hackers" * und wenn die Zeit es zulässt: Games with a purpose
- 13:00 - 17:00 Software development on the Milkymist open source SoC platform in room B04
- 14:00 - ... Hardware Hacking Area Arduino For Total Newbies Workshop (see also Day 2)
- 15:00-16:00: Swiss-Meet_up at 27C3 - swiss hackers and friends and other creatures of the like are kindly invited to participate at the swiss meet-up in room HACKCENTER, downstairs, by the chaostreff.ch people (look out for sign) - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or see swiss-chaos ML or twitter: http://twitter.com/voodoogeek
- 19:15 - 19:45: The Proxmark3 antenna crafting workshop will take place in the Hardware Hackling Area.
Day 4 - 2010-12-30
- 10:00 - 12:00 Workshop room I. Food Hacking - Kombucha Brewing
- 12:30 - 15:00 A03 Talkdokumentation_Workshop
Our approach to these problems is to send workshop organizers and attendees from one one desk to the next and back.