From 27C3 public wiki
- 27th Chaos Communication Congress
- December 27th to 30th, 2010
- bcc Berliner Congress Center, Berlin, Germany
For 27 years, the congress is organized by the community and appreciates all kinds of participation. You are encouraged to contribute by volunteering, setting up and attending hands-on events or presenting your own projects to fellow hackers.
Some basic survival guidelines might come in handy for everything not answered in our 27C3 FAQ. Like last year we search for helpers in our distributed congress program, the Peace Missions. Updated information are covered by the CCC Events Blog or via Twitter (@27C3).
As practised with 26C3 we want you to come together in Peace Missions all over the world: Allow those unable to attend the Congress in Berlin to celebrate their own Hack Center Experience, watch the streams, participate via twitter or chats, drink Tschunk, cook and have a good time.
- Contact – how to contact the organizers
- Supporters – thank you
- Press – information for the press
- Press Review – articles in the press about the 27C3
Tickets and Travel Information
- Tickets – pricing
- Presale - there will be no 4day-passes available at the entrance
- no more all-day-tickets available. Presale is closed.
- Venue – the bcc at Alexanderplatz, Berlin
- Travel - where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - where to stay
How to Participate
- Peace Missions - For all those unable to attend the Congress in Berlin.
- Volunteers – you can be one of them!
- Projects – do your project at the 27C3
- Fahrplan - schedule of the official conference programm
- Workshops – self scheduled hands-on events - just do it!
- Documentation – streams, recordings, audio/video downloads
- Lounge - Friedel, Feudel und Eierbraten
- Kindergarten - for the youngest of us