The information desk (or info desk) is the first and main place to contact if you have any kind of problem at the Camp
You can call us via DECT: INFO (1111) or twitter @c3infodesk
The infodesk is located in the info tent near the Hackcenter tent.
Our friendly crew will try to help you, especially if you:
- need information
- think that the orga crew of the camp should be informed about an incident
- need a train/plane/spaceship ticket printed ASAP and NOW!!!! (pls ask kindly)
- need directions to a club/bar/restaurant/hotel/other venue
- have a question regarding the organisation of the camp
- feel lost and want to know where to get Club Mate to get back in touch with life
- need a train ticket or a cheap rental car fare
- need to know what the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is
IMPORTANT: If you need emergency help, just call the CERT (DECT #112)
The Membership Desk is located at the Infodesk. Please get in touch with them if you have any questions with your CCC membership.
Lost and Found
The Lost and Found section is located at Lost and found so that everyone can freely edit it.
The NOC Helpdesk is located at the Infodesk. We will offer advice for any connectivity issues and we will connect your network cables if you bring them to the next Datenklo.