|Description||p2panda is the idea of a p2p protocol to run decentralized and self-organized festivals initiated by the association "Liebe Chaos Verein e. V." based in Berlin - this session is a discussion of interested people of all directions, a space for strange, challenging and radical ideas on how we want to run the festivals of the future 8-)|
|Keyword(s)||social, political, software, art, music, game, network, web, coding|
|Language||de - German, en - English |
de - German, en - English
|Other sessions... ... further results|
|Starts at||2019/08/24 16:00|
|Ends at||2019/08/24 16:45|
The first part of this session is a short introduction into the Liebe Chaos Verein e. V. and where it comes from - with first sketchy thoughts on what we want to do with p2panda (technical, political and artistically).
The second part is a discussion on who, how and where we could experiment with organizing ourselves through such a protocol.
p2panda is a collection of applications, libraries and tools for users and developers to set up groups, festivals, gatherings, events or spaces that focus on flat hierarchies, anti-corruption, self-organization, decentralization and generally alternative ways of organizing.
The basic data structures of p2panda are: users, resources, and events. Users create and share resources and events. Events need some set of resources to be executed. p2panda helps users coordinate the process of mapping available resources to the events that need them.
.. this could be fun for:
- House-projects, Hackerspaces or places which have multiple rooms and tools to share internally.
- Organizations, initiatives or (art) projects which are active over whole cities, regions or the world.
- Conferences, museums, galleries, festivals which want to experiment with alternative ways of curation.
- Multiple collectives and initiatives reusing places and resources in different cities at different times.
- Fun or esoteric things like a festival in only virtual spaces or even no places.