|Description||This is the seventh incarnation of the popular whisky evening. It's fairly simple: If you enjoy good whisky with nice people, or are planing to do so, join us. We'll have the virtual chimney fire going.|
|Tags||whisky, social, inclusive|
|Language|| de - German, en - English |
de - German, en - English
|Starts at||2017/12/29 22:00|
|Ends at||2017/12/29 23:30|
Let's have a drink
Every fellow drinker/project/group brings a bottle of his preferred Whisk(e)y and a drinking device (If you can't afford, we will manage. Don't worry, just come). The bottles are shared along with advice and tales of bravery and comradeship. Or just drink and look deep.
Location: Glass Hall tube, between the wall toward assembly hall and press room (Kinderbetreuung) in the corridor. Map: 
- Be positive and only say nice things about people! (This has worked excellent so far!)
- Bring the weird stuff. Bring your favourite stuff. Don't be boring ;)
- You do not need to bring whisky to attend and you should not bring shitty whisky just to bring something.
- Don't forget to bring a drinking device of your choice and some water! SERIOUSLY.
This event is not for you if...
- you spread a bad mood or are in any way not excellent to anyone, present or not.
- you are reluctant to share whisky you brought with someone who came without whisky.
- you are not of legal drinking age.
- you behave badly when consuming alcohol.
Suggestions or talks about whisky are welcome! (contact blackspear)
Tell people you're coming! Also, if you want to help with something or be creative, feel free and add it after your name :)
- blackspear (coordination)
Help wanted (please add your name). This event will only take place if we have at least three helpers for cleaning up the room afterwards. Please volunteer :)
- Cleanup help 1: cookiekobold
- Cleanup help 2: Hans
- Cleanup help 3: doc_coffee
- Cleanup help 4: DocSnyder
- virtual chimney fire on projector (Trailer-> )
- room preparation
- category table signs
- reserve drinking devices
- reserve water
- huge trash bag
- At least two tables!
What to drink
What would you like to bring? Please add identifier (project, person or fancy group name you just made up) and include this information: Whisky name, categories (could be BEGINNER, SMOKEY, PEATY, EXPERIMENTAL, ADVANCED, SMOOTH). Bonus points for links to whisky description.
- lenni+2 - Fettercairn Fior
- Keroth - Royal Lochnagar (BEGINNER, SMOOTH)
- blackspear - Nikka Coffey Grain (EXPERIMENTAL)
- mnzl - Tullibardine 228 Burgundy Finish
- larsh404 - Bowmore 15 Years
- cookiekobold & Hans: Lagavulin 16 Jahre + Talisker Port Ruighe
- psh0r: Blair Athol Distillery Only Edition
- luc: Talisker Dark Storm
- braindump: Talisker Skye
- Fonan: Bulleit Bourbon
- MatJoe: Glengoyne 10
- DocSnyder: Singleton, Slyrs (Bavarian Single Malt)
- Rapscallion: Fränkischer Whisky (smoky)