You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
Please read before you start to fill in the form!
Please enter a basic description for the planned Self-Organized Session. For more information about Self-Organized Sessions head to Self-Organized Sessions.
Add times where you like to run your activities here by just pressing "Add another…". You can add multiple times if you like to split your event over multiple timeslots. A Self-Organized Session should have at least one timeslot though ;)
Enter a full description of the event here. The field allows using the full mediawiki syntax for text formating.
==Let's have a drink==
Every fellow drinker/project/group brings a bottle of his preferred Whisk(e)y and a drinking device (If you can't afford, we will manage. Don't worry, just come). The bottles are shared along with advice and tales of bravery and comradeship. Or just drink and look deep.
'''Location: Glass Hall tube, between the wall toward assembly hall and press room (Kinderbetreuung) in the corridor. Map: [https://twitter.com/blackspear/status/946392873397882880]'''
* Be positive and only say nice things about people! (This has worked excellent so far!)
* Bring the weird stuff. Bring your favourite stuff. Don't be boring ;)
* You do not need to bring whisky to attend and you should not bring shitty whisky just to bring something.
* Don't forget to bring a drinking device of your choice and some water! '''SERIOUSLY'''.
This event is ''not'' for you if...
* you spread a bad mood or are in any way not excellent to anyone, present or not.
* you are reluctant to share whisky you brought with someone who came without whisky.
* you are not of legal drinking age.
* you behave badly when consuming alcohol.
Suggestions or talks about whisky are welcome! (contact blackspear)
[https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Session:Whisky What happend last time...]
[https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Session:Whisky ...and the time before]
[https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Workshops/Whisky ...and the time before]
[https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Session:Whisky ...and the time before]
[http://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/Whisky! ...and the time before]
[https://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Workshops/Whisky ...and the first time]
Tell people you're coming! Also, if you want to help with something or be creative, feel free and add it after your name :)
Help wanted (please add your name). This event will only take place if we have at least three helpers for cleaning up the room afterwards. Please volunteer :)
* Cleanup help 1: cookiekobold
* Cleanup help 2: Hans
* Cleanup help 3: doc_coffee
* Cleanup help 4: DocSnyder
* virtual chimney fire on projector (Trailer-> [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Vuwop3MGA])
* room preparation
* category table signs
* reserve drinking devices
* reserve water
* huge trash bag
* At least two tables!
==What to drink==
What would you like to bring? Please add identifier (project, person or fancy group name you just made up) and include this information: Whisky name, categories (could be BEGINNER, SMOKEY, PEATY, EXPERIMENTAL, ADVANCED, SMOOTH). Bonus points for links to whisky description.
* lenni+2 - Fettercairn Fior
* Keroth - Royal Lochnagar (BEGINNER, SMOOTH)
* blackspear - [https://www.whisky.de/shop/International/Nikka-Coffey-Grain-Japan.html Nikka Coffey Grain] (EXPERIMENTAL)
* mnzl - [https://www.whisky.de/shop/Schottland/Single-Malt/Highlands/Tullibardine-228-Burgundy-Finish.html Tullibardine 228 Burgundy Finish]
* larsh404 - [https://www.whisky.de/shop/Schottland/Single-Malt/Islay/Bowmore-15-Jahre.html Bowmore 15 Years]
* cookiekobold & Hans: [https://www.whisky.de/shop/Schottland/Single-Malt/Islay/Lagavulin-16-Jahre---1.html Lagavulin 16 Jahre] + Talisker Port Ruighe
* psh0r: [http://www.awardrobeofwhisky.com/bottle/blair-athol-distillery-only Blair Athol Distillery Only Edition]
* luc: Talisker Dark Storm
* braindump: Talisker Skye
* Fonan: Bulleit Bourbon
* MatJoe: Glengoyne 10
* DocSnyder: Singleton, Slyrs (Bavarian Single Malt)
* Rapscallion: Fränkischer Whisky (smoky)
* buckets+1: [https://www.whisky.de/shop/International/Suntory-Hibiki-Harmony-Japan.html Hibiki Harmony] (smooth)
* kyor: [https://www.whisky.de/flaschen-db/details/connemara-turf-mor.html Connemara Turf Mor] (quite smoky)
* Binh: [https://www.whisky.de/shop/International/Nikka-Taketsuru-Japan.html Taketsuru] (Japanese Single Malt)
* Tau: [https://www.whisky.de/shop/Schottland/Single-Malt/Highlands/The-Deveron-12-Jahre.html The Deveron 12 Years] (Scotch WHISKY Single Malt)
* Malf: IPA Experiment (Glenfiddich Singel Malt)
* nachtmaar/lampep/sterz: [https://www.whisky.de/shop/Schottland/Single-Malt/Highlands/Cardhu-12-Jahre.html Cardhu 12]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page