|Description|| We are a group of cultural creators, musicians, artists, designers, social innovators and hackers based in Leipzig with the aim to create a new non commercial Online-Radio-Station.
We're heading out to the congress to invite you to discuss with us the possibilities of an online radio station today. In which ways it could and should be adapted to our current times without loosing its inherent qualities. We would like to consider the concept of the radio in the terms of modularity, adaptation to your everyday routines and moods and the impact it could have on the local scene connecting various projects, the alternative music scene, cultural institutions and events in a judicious and sensitive way.
|Keyword(s)||social, political, software, art, music, inside, network, web, coding|
|Language|| de - German, en - English |
de - German, en - English
|Starts at||2017/12/28 18:00|
|Ends at||2017/12/28 19:30|
Following the core ideas of creating:
- a live radio station, which can broadcast from anywhere in cooperation with various cultural institutions (clubs, bars, culture-centers, museums, festivals).
- a radio content database with mood filters, that provides the listener with the suitable content depending on the individual mood phases you live throughout the day.
- a decentralized communication platform for culture creators, artists and their followers to exchange.
- an mobile app to organize your personal playlist from the database.
- a communication tool for cultural projects, innovators and any other organization to find people or information as well as offering jobs and participation.