You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
Please read before you start to fill in the form!
Please enter a basic description for the planned Self-Organized Session. For more information about Self-Organized Sessions head to Self-Organized Sessions.
Add times where you like to run your activities here by just pressing "Add another…". You can add multiple times if you like to split your event over multiple timeslots. A Self-Organized Session should have at least one timeslot though ;)
Enter a full description of the event here. The field allows using the full mediawiki syntax for text formating.
In which ways could and should an Online-Radio-Station be adapted to our current times without loosing its inherent qualities.
How to grind elegantly on the edge of the constant and classic stream of the radio we know and the possibilities to modulate that stream to your own satisfaction?
We would like to consider the concept of the radio in the terms of modularity, adaptation to your everyday routines and moods and the impact it could have on the local scene connecting various projects, the alternative music scene, cultural institutions and events in a judicious and sensitive way.
Following the core ideas of creating:
- a live radio station, which can broadcast from anywhere in cooperation with various cultural institutions (clubs, bars, culture-centers, museums, festivals).
- a radio content database with mood filters, that provides the listener with the suitable content depending on the individual mood phases you live throughout the day.
- a decentralized communication platform for culture creators, artists and their followers to exchange.
- an mobile app to organize your personal playlist from the database.
- a communication tool for cultural projects, innovators and any other organization to find people or information as well as offering jobs and participation.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page