Session:Intro to Arduino Shield Soldering and Programing
|Description||The Intro to Arduino shield is a simple kit which plugs into an Arduino Uno or similar. It includes a button, light sensor (LDR) and red green blue LED. The LED can be controlled as a digitial or an analog output, the button is a digitial input and the sensor is an analog input.|
|Keyword(s)||hardware, software, embedded|
|Tags||Assembly:HardwareHackingArea, Intro to Arduino, Arduino Uno, Intro to Arduino Shield, HammesHacks, Hammes Hacks|
|Person organizing||User:Hammes Hacks|
|Language|| en - English |
en - English
|Starts at||2017/12/27 17:30|
|Ends at||2017/12/27 20:00|
|Starts at||2017/12/28 17:30|
|Ends at||2017/12/28 20:00|
|Starts at||2017/12/29 17:30|
|Ends at||2017/12/29 20:00|
|Starts at||2017/12/30 13:00|
|Ends at||2017/12/30 15:30|
This Class is For People Who Want to…
- Learn to solder (Surface mount and through hole)
- Learn to program an Arduino (digital input, digital output, analog input, analog output and nonblocking state machines)
- Build their first project with the Arduino they built in Mitch’s class.
How to Register
Come to the Hardware Hacking Area. When you buy the kit sign up for the day you want to take the class.
Cost @ CCC Leipzig
- Class (shield and components only) 25 Euro.
- Class (shield and components and Arduino Uno clone) 35 Euro.
Note: If you finished Mitch’s class, bring your finished kit.
What to Bring @ CCC
- Glasses (if you need them for lectures or fine print)
- A laptop with the Arduino software installed
- A USB micro cable (if buying an Arduino Uno from me) or an Arduino Uno with cable to connect it to a USB port on your laptop or the kit you got during Mitch's class.