You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
Please read before you start to fill in the form!
Please enter a basic description for the planned Self-Organized Session. For more information about Self-Organized Sessions head to Self-Organized Sessions.
Add times where you like to run your activities here by just pressing "Add another…". You can add multiple times if you like to split your event over multiple timeslots. A Self-Organized Session should have at least one timeslot though ;)
Enter a full description of the event here. The field allows using the full mediawiki syntax for text formating.
== This Class is For People Who Want to… ==
* Learn to solder (Surface mount and through hole)
* Learn to program an Arduino (digital input, digital output, analog input, analog output and nonblocking state machines)
* Build their first project with the Arduino they built in Mitch’s class.
== How to Register ==
Come to the Hardware Hacking Area. When you buy the kit sign up for the day you want to take the class.
Note: If you finished Mitch’s class, bring your finished kit.
== What to Bring @ CCC ==
* Glasses (if you need them for lectures or fine print)
* A laptop with the [https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software Arduino software] installed
* A USB micro cable (if buying an Arduino Uno from me) or an Arduino Uno with cable to connect it to a USB port on your laptop or the kit you got during Mitch's class.
== Location of workshop (Hardware Hacking Area) ==
== Links: ==
[http://hammeshacks.com/intro/ Intro To Arduino Shield page]<br>
= Structured Data =
This is a minor edit
Watch this page