There will be live coverage like last year. Regarding the streaming formats most will be the same, but there will be no more WMV streams.
See Streams for more information.
The recordings will be available in different video- and audio-formats. Additional to the formats provided last year we plan to publish WebM (video) and Opus (audio-only).
We currently expect the first finished recordings and a working release system at the evening of day 1.
Official recordings will be available at:
- http://cdn.media.ccc.de/congress/30c3 (multiple hosts, CDN via Mirrorbrain)
- http://30c3.mirror.speedpartner.de/ (1Gbit, IPv4/IPv6, SpeedPartner GmbH)
We don't fill external video services like YouTube or Vimeo ourselves. This is done by users and not to be considered as official CCC channel.
If you upload one of our recordings, please
- ensure that you provide all metadata especially the correct title, speaker names, licence and language.
- If a file has multiple audio tracks, make sure the viewer can switch between both languages. This could mean that you have to upload the video twice.
- check regularly if new subtitles are available and add them to both uploads
For the time between the talk and the released recording, some people store the live streams and provide these files for other users. If you upload stream dumps to video services like Youtube or Vimeo please remove them after a official recording was released.
Add links to your sets here.