|Line 41:||Line 41:|
== Some maps ==
== Some maps ==
* [https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/CCH/Areas The old wiki] for maps on more details on the new venue.
* [http://mlm.jochentopf.com/29c3/ Someone] made an open street map layer
* The website of CCH provides some maps, too: [http://www.cch.de/fileadmin/php/Scripte/script/download_typo.php?path=/uploads/media/uebersichtsplan_Erdgeschoss.jpg
* The website of CCH provides some maps, too: [http://www.cch.de/fileadmin/php/Scripte/script/download_typo.php?path=/uploads/media/uebersichtsplan_Erdgeschoss.jpg Floor 00], [http://www.cch.de/fileadmin/php/Scripte/script/download_typo.php?path=/uploads/media/UEbersichtsplan_1._OG.jpg Floor 01], [http://www.cch.de/fileadmin/php/Scripte/script/download_typo.php?path=/uploads/media/UEbersichtsplan_2._OG.jpg Floor 02]
Revision as of 15:09, 29 September 2013
The 30th Chaos Communication Congress takes place in the Congress Center Hamburg, Germany.
The Congress Center Hamburg is located just a few minutes away from the Dammtor train station which is a major transport hub of northern germany and also within the public transport network of Hamburg. Light rail is called S-Bahn and in the Dammtor station you will find the lines S11, S21 and S31. The subway station is called »Stephansplatz« and is on the U1 line. The “Dammtor” station is also a major train station for long distance trains (e.g. ICEs) to Scandinavia, Berlin, Hannover and further into Europe.
Close to the CCH are areas like Schanzenviertel, Alster, Reeperbahn, Jungfernstieg and lot’s of other interesting places where you can hang around or party. For food you probably want to have a look around the area around the campus of Hamburg University (north of the venue), around Grindelallee or from Dammtor to Gaensemarkt.
Moving to the new venue also means we will have bigger halls for the lectures: The biggest one already fits nearly as much people as the whole bcc did (on paper ;)
There will again be space for you and your Projects, and – as you already have read in the blog post on Assemblies – some more space for small scale talks, workshops and various events and hacktivities all around the building.
Of course, there will be a lounge as well!
- CCH Congress Center Hamburg
- Am Dammtor / Marseiller Strasse
- 20355 Hamburg