- 30C3: 30th Chaos Communication Congress
- December 27th to 30th, 2013
- CCH Congress Center Hamburg, Germany, Earth, Milky Way
The 30th Chaos Communication Congress (30C3) is an annual four-day conference on technology, society and utopia. The Congress offers lectures (not online yet) and workshops and various events on a multitude of topics including (but not limited to) information technology and generally a critical-creative attitude towards technology and the discussion about the effects of technological advances on society.
For 30 years, the congress has been organized by the community and appreciates all kinds of participation. You are encouraged to contribute by volunteering, setting up and hosting hands-on and self-organized events with the other components of your assembly or presenting your own projects to fellow hackers. Some basic survival guidelines might come in handy for everything not answered in our 30C3 FAQ. Updated information are covered by the CCC Events Blog or via Twitter (@CCC).
As this website is part of a wiki you can contribute information, too. Login or register an account (not online yet) and go ahead. Refer to the 30C3-wiki-usermanual and the help page for information about using this MediaWiki. Please keep in mind that this wiki is work in progress. We are just about to start the rocket!
- Tickets – pricing and information on ticket sales
- CCH – how to find CCH and what to find there
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Volunteers – participate! Be an angel
- Self-organized Sessions – self scheduled hands-on workshops, talks, hand-ons, meetings and other events: just do it!
- Lightning Talks – give a short introduction on a topic
- Assemblies – set up you own place
- Projects – do your project at the 30C3
- Congress Everywhere – For all those unable to attend the Congress in Hamburg.
- Infodesk – 42, the answer to everything
- CERT – chaos emergency response team
- POC – your connection via the DECT-Network
- GSM – if you prefer the GSM network
- Network – questions, information and help around the network
- Membership Desk – your CCC-membership
- Food and Drinks – How to get Food around CCH
- Useful Places – Nerd Supply, Shops, Money, Pharmacies & other locations around CCH