From 25C3 Public Wiki
Stay tuned for banners, wallpapers, screen savers and more.
All submitted Papers and descriptions of all lecture combined in the one and only Proceedings.
Stuff that does -NOT- come from the Orga Team.
 Perceptions of the motto
nothing to hide In this creepy, funny story, conservative Bradley White learns that his privacy actually DOES matter, even though he THINKS he has nothing to hide.--from Liberty News TV (www.libertynewstv.com)
some messages alluding to the motto:
- nothing to hide - but my privacy!
- nothing to hide - nothing to lose?
- nothing to hide? nothing to lose!
- nothing to hide? not!
- nothng to hde (hidden 'i'/me)
- nthngthd (unix style, no vowels, eight chars -> username!)
- zerohide (a variant) -> zeroskin
- !hide ("not hide")
- ███████ to hide
- -. --- - .... .. -. --. / - --- / .... .. -.. . (Morse Code)
- Those who have nothing to hide, take off their clothes first.
- run+hide! fear! [when you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.]
- cameras everywhere - and there's NOTHING TO HIDE behind anything anymore
- the government did NOTHING TO HIDE my privacy
- i have got NOTHING TO HIDE - and everything to protect!
- noTHING to hide? noWHERE to hide!
please add your thoughts!
$ echo nothing to hide | gpg -a -e - -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) hIwDv9buWFf3fwkBBACwrfhh9IWhGZ8zDA3VbZgtJ8Se/OFpTy4z4b4bhJmNUZXq kpQOo8uTuSNLwp4ExSj4PGHNla+vbfhQ4FKu/phVmeBvufOrjUans4Y5lGF9TuZq 1svHkL0+dB+85PbuH75bR0+1chQk+Fdh3vEH9IZ/RyOC011Y3750jYUV9BeCyMkn y+0YMbm8LJtNLDQ7YdXevhOGQeOunFW6qIGRc6olXnvQYwszitw9 =nbBQ -----END PGP MESSAGE-----
If you have nothing to hide, you can join the Facebook group: