|Needs network||3) more than normal||Villages describe network needs||Among other things we hope to do Radiopolis, a streaming radio broadcast.
We might include video with that.
Also we are able to bring network infrastructure for our camp.
|Needs power||3) Village with up to 60 citizens (32A CEE 400V)|
|Power comment||Lots of citizens, lots of projects.
Lighting, sound, projectors, kitchen, and the occasional laptop-charger.
|Village plans||... play loud music and party, ... bring light installations, ... build up a big tent, ... install a fridge or a freezer, ... run a kitchen for our citizens, ... run a bar for our citizens|
|Village constraints||We are playing music and like to party, We will provide space to hang out for other camp participants on our village, We like to show the stuff we do|
|Village comments plans||We hope to build some domes (~70m2 + ~35m2 + ~30m2), have an army-tent 'cave' (~70m2) and a so called 'monkeyhut' (~120m2) as common area.
Usually we tend to cluster with familiar friends, so this can grow the village considerably.
|Likes to rent a tent||No|
|Descibing tents to rent|
|Likes to rent chairs||10|
|Likes to rent tables||5|
|Provides transport for||goods|
|Has plans with tracks||not yet, but the longboard-subvillage could use some ride-able road nearby|
|Size needed||400 500|
|Has order interest||No|
|Planning notes||Over previous years our village has usually grown organically by clustering with friends and combining infra using big tarps and lots of ducttape.
This year we hope to organize a bit better and set up some proper infrastructure with some big tents/structures and accompanying power/network distribution.
For many, the road to this village already started long ago. For its second arrival at CCC, here are the idiots.
And we're bringing IJduinos! Expect a lot of chaos and unfinished projects. Be ready to be taken by suprise.
How/What will (we) get to CCC ...
We need some .. stuff ... moved. And people too!
- Truck: infra + personal bags -> rest carpool?
- Charter-bus for people+stuff: 'delivery' + 'pickup'?
Please add here; what you need moved, and an estimate of weight and size, example supplied.
Only add what you want to be taken along with -communal- effort, not handluggage etc.
- My suitcase of heavy stuff, 100KG , 1m3
- Dome(s). $1 kg, $2 m3
- Monkeyhut, ~120 kg, ~4m3 (~4.5m long)
- Kitchen-infra, $5 kg, $6 m3
- DeeTwo - 3 flightcases with DJ gear (only if there will be none) Tesla Coil, Personal stuff....
Please add here; how are you coming to CCC?
- buZz - unknown/hitchhiking/carpooling/teleportation?
- dreamer- unknown/carpool/train
- DeeTwo - Car or driver of a small truck if small truck needs a driver. When driving own car can take extra ppl + luggage
An Idiocubator is a village that helps new and startup villages to develop by providing services such as training or space.
We will be assisting new and exciting disruptions with:
- Lipo charging
- Lipo suction (discharging of Lipo)
- Meme creation
- We have THREE dome tents, one of ~70m2, and two of ~35m2
- One big-ish monkeyhut (probably; ~105m2)
- OR if we fail to build the monkeyhut, we will bring a 5x10M armytent
- Kitchen area (one end of the monkeyhut; table + grill; fridge/coolbox?)
- Power (need to bring '32A CEE 400V' power-mushroom)
- Network (1->moar switches + cables)
Total area needed: ~400m2 excl sleeping tents, ~500 incl
(meaning, nice projection on a dome, with corrected video for the spherical shape)
- Showing off selfmade structures (tent, monkeyhut, DMX lights, electric longboard, etc)
We tend to get very social:3.0
In order to organize transport, infra and rent of stuff we need to put some funds together:
- Fixed infra-dues?
Buy an Idiot
Costs we're making, and need saving:
- Table/Chair rental: 150eu
- Dome: ~500eu
- Monkeyhut: ~300eu
- Truck/bus rental: .. eu