|Website||about:blank "about" has not been listed as valid URI scheme.|
|Description||„Das ist ja widerwärtig!“ – „Und illegal.“ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjlAQQ76qTY>|
|Members||Buckket, Dnklgr, Erlehmann, Fengor2015, Libellula, Nienor, Plomlompom, Powl, Sproodl, Waxmuth|
|Self-organized Sessions||Hobelschlunzen Cinema, Hobelschlunzen-SpeedDating Session, Postapocalyptic schmuck|
|Tags||dating, freesoftware, magicthegathering, sex, art, icarly, psychedelic installations, rhetorics, rpg, sexuality|
|Location for self-organized sessions||Yes|
|Other villages by tags...|
|Needs network||2) normal wired||Villages describe network needs|
|Needs power||2) Village with up to 30 citizens (16A CEE 400V)|
|Power comment||see section "eletrical appliances" in our main village description|
|Village plans||... bring light installations, ... build up a big tent, ... bring some special machines, ... install a fridge or a freezer, ... have any other unusual installations, ... run a kitchen for our citizens|
|Village constraints||We do not make party but will make some noise., We will provide space to hang out for other camp participants on our village, We would like to have trees on our village area, We like to show the stuff we do|
|Village comments plans||We are going to have at least one sandwich maker and a fridge. We also want to have a speed dating area, needing outside space for approximately 10 chairs. We may show weird videos with a small video projector and play sound with a weak sound system (cinema energy needs: < 150 W).|
|Likes to rent a tent||No|
|Descibing tents to rent|
|Likes to rent chairs|
|Likes to rent tables|
|Provides transport for|
|Has plans with tracks|
|Size needed||96 256|
|Has order interest||No|
|Planning notes||We are unsure regarding space constraints. We did include space needed for our speed dating, 10 chairs and a table. We have one big 9-people tent which has a T-shaped footprint. We may have a small number of smaller 1-or-2 person tents. And we plan to have a pavillon, 3×6m or 3×9m.
We wish to be situated far away of the nomnomnom village (due to personal reasons) and away from systemd developers. Please do not place our village directly beside a busy path. It might be a good idea to place us not directly beside people who are easily disturbed or offended by sexual stuff, such as conservatives or people bringing small children.
The Hobelschlunzen village attempts to enhance the social, æsthetic, culinary, sexual, and cognitive experience of the Camp.
We will provide speed dating sessions, using the enterprise software solutions speeddating-formgen and speeddating-pairgen.
We will host talks, workshops and games.
We will display art inspired by the iCarlyist tradition and the works of Spencer Shay, and maybe some trippy stuff.
Responsible for scheduling: zeitrafferin. Be free to submit your talk here!
- Talk: The beautiful but unloved mind of trolls, bernds and nerds - a character study (zeitrafferin)
- Workshop: Tütenw1 - semiotics of numbers and symbols; how to write and calculate with calculated words (buckket & zeitrafferin)
- Some members will bring Magic The Gathering cards and are happy to play.
- One member will prepare a P&P RPG.
- Sproodl might bring the board game Zombiecide.
We will host multiple sessions of Projects:SpeedDating, probably daily between 13:30 and 15:30. Learn more about it at the Lightning Talk or by reading the Project Page.
We plan to make art with papier-mâché. Feel free to join. Feel free to bring old newspaper as material.
It is prohibited to
- use Apple (except for paulaner; special permit) and/or Windows
- eat cheap meat (must be Neuland or better)
- cite Theodor W. Adorno
- perform hate against Nerds, Trolls, Youtubers and/or Bernds
- use the words "Fotze" and "Arschloch" (also "Asshole")
- threaten with or intentionally practice uninvited physical contact
Consequences of prohibited behavior:
- If you use bad OS, eat crap, cite overcited literature or perform hate, you shall be punished with finger pointing, laughter and losing your street credibility.
- If you threaten to use or practice uninvited physical contact, you will be banned from village grounds.
- If you repeat doing anything of the prohibited actions, you will be pilloried.
- Jens Peter
- classified information
- classified information (maybe)
- classified information (maybe)
- sproodl (definitely)
- zichy (maybe)
- sackab (wer ist das?)
Please note who brings what.
- 1 distribution socket master/slave
- 1 folding desk
- 1 IKEA bag (blue)
- 1 tarp (blue, 3m×3m)
- 2 pocket knifes
- 1 tent for 9 persons
- 15× Laptop (1x65W?)
- 1× projector (240W)
- 1× Speakers (60W)
- light & light installations (~ 500W in total?)
- induction hob plate (1800W)
- 16 port switch (without a long cable) (20W)
- 1× 32A-to-16A-Adapter (approx. 20€)
- usable pico beamer (approx. 200€?)
- light installation stuff?
Please write your name behind the order. The unit for orders is crates. We need to contact the Bar Operations Center if we order 10 or more crates:
- 1× crate Mate (erlehmann)
- ½× crate Mate (sproodl)
- ½× crate Mate (blauert)
- 1× crate Mate (buckket)
- 1× crate Mate (Jens Peter)
- 1× crate Mate (paulaner)
- 1× crate Mate (powl)
total so far: 6 crates Mate
- 1× crate Beer (sproodl)
- 1× crate Beer (buckket)
- 1× crate Beer (paulaner)
total so far: 3 crates Beer
- 1x crate water (fengor)
total so far: 1 crate water