|Description||Collaborative architecture. On Twitch we live-stream a large construction site. Using chat you tell us where to place bricks. Let's build something awesome to hang out in at night!|
|Persons working on|
|Self-organized sessions||create self-organized session|
|Other projects... ... further results|
- Size of the construction site (proposal): 20 × 20 m
- Grid size: 20 × 20 × 20 cm
- They interlock.
- Different sizes, just like L*go bricks: 1×1, 2×1, 3×1, etc.
- Number: some hundred
- Brick material (subject to change): walls out of 4cm laser cut plywood
- Labels: coordinates, possibly machine readable
- Live stream:
- Platform: Twitch
- Cameras: one fixed, one mobile
- Everybody with access to Twitch can interact.
- Twitch chat is IRC. Means: We can connect a bot to enforce construction rules.
- Following the spirit of Twitch Plays Pokémon, we may try different modes of collaboration: anarchy, democracy, etc.
- Height: at least up to man height, or as high as we can responsibly allow
- Dual use: space to hang out
- Possibly with illumination.
- Village: possibly BER, TBD
- Preference: flat surface
- Related 31C3 project: Twitch plays Lego