|Description||An Idiocubator is a service that helps new and startup villages to develop by providing services such as training or space.|
|Persons working on||BuZz|
|Self-organized sessions||create self-organized session|
|Tags||incubator, shop, disruptions|
|Located at village||Village:Idiopolis|
We will be assisting new and exciting disruptions with:
- Lipo charging
- Lipo suction (discharging of Lipo)
- Meme creation
- Offering 'storefront' for selling kits/items/stickers/stuff
- -possibly- a cryptocoin exchange, or a 'localbitcoins' variant for just @camp
Some of the AMAZING startups we are helping blossom into fruition:
The storefront will offer these disruptions' productions in exchange for a fixed obligatory donation
- Projects:EspLight , A wifi controller PCB for RGB ledstrips, featuring the famous ESP8266.
- Some RGB ledstrips for aforementioned product, and powersupplies.
- Projects:NurdNode , A DMX controlled RGB pan/tilt LEDspot.
- Projects:Teledildonics , A 433mhz wireless controlled vibrating massage-egg. (and some other related, products)
- JXD393 "Space Trek Defiant" , A simple 4 channel 2.4Ghz quadcopter with gyro built-in. with 380mAh battery, about 15 gram of spare lift and about 10 minutes flytime. Controller can be hacked to be operated through an arduino.