There are only a few days left and we are late but finally it is here: the Fahrplan for the Chaos Communication Camp 2015. Due to circumstances we had some lags, but finally we made it!
Please note this safety advices by going through the Fahrplan to pick your sessions:
- There is a new track: Failosophy. Read more about it in the Call for Papers.
- Mind the gap between 12:30 and 16:00. This is siesta-time where no lecture will be held in the lecture-tents. We decided to do so as this timeframe will be incredibly hot and we do not want to constipate you in tents while the heats is rushing over the campsite. (However, there may be a self-organized session going on elsewhere)
- There are still other gaps which will be filled magically within the next days till camp. Please come back on a regular basis to get the new talks.
- There are Fahrplan Apps. Please move on to the Fahrplan-App wiki-page to see which are available.
- For our pleasure and your curiosity we have a naming scheme for the releases of the Fahrplan. Maybe it is to easy, maybe to hard to figure it out. Let’s see what you can do with it.
Enough said – have a look at the first public available Fahrplan (Version 0.8 first and last and always) of the Chaos Communication Camp 2015.
We will meet each other in Mildenberg!