From 25C3 Public Wiki
You noticed the big glowing Cs in level C ?
Write your own animations for them!
- Go to http://184.108.40.206:8080/DDCAnimationServer/
- Read the description of our "moodlamp command and control language"
- Surprise us!
Try our emulator (we dont know how accurate it is now):
- Download http://220.127.116.11:8080/DDCAnimator.jar
- Run java -jar DDCAnimator.jar youranimationfile.txt
- Find bugs!
- For some simple macros (ID Range, 'fused' commands for ID range (things like C A-E #FF0000 && W 500 to set first C to #FF0000 and waiting after every command for 500ms in one instead of 10 lines)) For additional lazyness you can use ~ to reapply previous parameters) Check out this little Java tool (could be widely extended ;-) )