Ticket sale has opened

Ticket sale for 29C3 is finally open now.

Please go to https://presale.events.ccc.de, create an account and order your tickets.

You can also order shirts, hoodies or zippers there.

Find more information about the ticket sale in the wiki and in our previous blog post.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to “Ticket sale has opened”

1. Markus says:

Can you please update the status of the ticket sales frequently?

I have heard there are much more tickets available than the last years, but I don’t want to be to late to buy one.

I otherwise cannot buy a ticket right now, because I do not know right now if I can attend.

It would be great if you can give a update “half of tickets sold”, “almost all tickets sold” etc. :) Thanks!

• Butterbrot says:

Please inform customer when you update the “Paid?”-status in the accounts. Im still waiting for this happy moment :) Thanks!

2. silentdan says:

Wo finde ich Abbildungen der TSH, Hoodies etc? bzgl. Preorder?

3. Alex says:

Hi,

Could we have information about the number of tickets sold and the number of tickets remaining?

Thanks a lot,

Alex

4. Karina says:

Hi,

Is this normal that presales website is ‘protected’ by self-signed SSL cert ?

Thanks,
    Karina

5. samat23 says:

Sind die Hoodies jetzt diesmal eigentlich aus 100% Baumwolle? Weil die letzten Male mit der Poyestermischung waren jetzt nicht so angenehm, vom Tragekomfort her … Die T-Shirts sind alle ok gewesen.

6. xxy says:

Thanks very much to the organizing team.

A question: Having already bought and paid a ticket, the same account does not offer the option to buy anything more (or did I miss something?) – be it another ticket (for a friend) or merchandize? Should I sign up a second time in order to buy a shirt (or another ticket) or is there another way?

Second question: It was pointed out multiple times that people should consider buying a supporter ticket in order for the CCC to be able to cover the costs. I bought a standard ticket (because I wasn’t sure if I would be able to afford to pay more and did not want to wait as I was afraid tickets might run out sooner than expected) – is there another way to support the event? Merchandize obviously, but besides that?

7. Jeff says:

Any idea when the paid vs. unpaid status will be updated? I’ve definitely paid using bank transfer but I suppose counting the transfers takes some time.

• Peter says:

This is being worked on right now, we’re somewhat overwhelmed so it takes a bit more time than actually planned.

8. doc says:

Maybe a dumb question, but i couldnt find it anywhere: Is it one ticket for the whole event, or do i need one ticket per day?