The 25C3 twitter has been abuzz with questions regarding the ticket situation. We hope this post answers your most pressing concerns.
- If you are traveling to the conference from outside of Europe you will get a ticket. We know many of you were affected by snowstorms in the Midwestern USA and we will be saving tickets for you.
- If you are already en route to the Congress, we will have tickets available for you.
- Otherwise, please do not travel to the Congress if you have not yet left.
- Approximately 3,000 tickets for the entire conference have been sold. The exact number will be available on Day 4 during closing ceremonies.
- Day tickets will be available, but in limited quantities. The cash desk will open at 08:00 and close at 02:00 (2 AM) every day. (This is for those of you who need tickets to the gym.)
Please leave a comment here or write an @25C3 response on Twitter with any other questions you may have and we will try to answer them in as timely a fashion as possible. For those of you here at the bcc with us, we hope you enjoy the most popular congress ever! As was said at the hackerspaces panel, be excellent to each other!